Pricing your products correctly increases your chances of selling and gives you more visibility on Kaymu!
When a customer is thinking of buying something on the internet the price is a major factor. It usually affects the decision by 50%. If one of your products is expensive, the chances for you to sell it decreases considerably. Moreover, when you set the price of a product, remember to always consider the shipping costs that will be charged to the buyer by the delivery company.
Determine the right value of your product
- Check prices of other sellers on Kaymu and on other websites in the country
- Ask yourself: “If I wanted to buy the products on this shop, how much would I be willing to pay?”
- If one of your product is not sold after 2 weeks, it may be because the price you chose is too high
Set a competitive price
Always try to set the most competitive price for your product, especially if:
- Buyers can find the same product in nearby stores
- Buyers can find the same product on other websites and on Kaymu
Remember that promotions increase your visibility on Kaymu
Launching a promotion on Kaymu offers you an increased visibility. The items in your shop can be promoted on Kaymu’s homepage, Google and Facebook marketing campaigns and in our newsletters.