When you sell online, remember that pictures are determinant to attract buyers!
Take good pictures to capture your buyer’s attention. To do so, you have two options:
If you are selling a well known product, find a picture on the Internet
If your product is well known, you can find a picture on the Internet (for example on online catalogs). Make sure that the picture you found is exactly the same product that you are selling (color, brand…).
- Catalog images can only be used for brand-new items
- Make sure that there is no watermark on the picture
- Put your product in front of a plain backdrop
- Be sure that the entire product is visible in the picture
- Take at least one picture for each article (one picture for each color of the same product)
- Take photos of your product from various angles
- Turn off the flash of your camera and enlighten the product uniformly
- Use the high-quality settings of your camera